The Dimetix C series includes:
- FLS for fast and accurate measurements up to 500 m
- DLS for millimeter accuracy over 150 m
- EDS for economical mm accuracy over 30 m in a compact package
The new, bold and compact Dimetix D series includes:
- DPE for the fastest and most accurate measurements over the longest distance
- DAE for mm accuracy to 50 m in extreme environments
- DAN for economical mm accuracy over 150 m
Dimetix laser distance sensors are ideal for non-contact distance measurement at both short and long ranges. The lasers measure as close as 0.05 m (2 inch) and as far as 500 m (1,640 feet) with accuracies up to 1.0 mm and a resolution of 0.10 mm.
The laser range finder can be used independently to measure distance, level, position, and to detect movement. Pairs of lasers can be mounted to measure thickness, length, and diameter. Dimetix long range laser sensors are ideal for both in process dynamic and static measurements.
- Roll diameter and length
- Overhead crane position monitoring
- Saw cut length monitoring
- Level monitoring in mining operations
- Web width
- Bar length and location
Many of our customers place the laser sensors on the factory floor under typical production conditions, so their ruggedness is proven. The lasers are also used outdoors in extreme conditions.
Dimetix C and D series laser distance sensors include serial and analog outputs with digital inputs and outputs available for alarming and triggering. The serial interface permits simple remote monitoring using an optional panel display.